Thursday 20 October 2011

The Journey of a thousand step, start with the first....

Hi and welcome to LakesArt blog.  I hope this will be a forum for all those students, beginners and lovers of art to put pen to paper (so to speak) and have a word or two about what they are up to and what they need from an art supply business.   I am a new player in this market, but one with great enthusiasm. I want to help others get the most out of their Art journey.  So please feel free to sign up and hopefully we can become a kind of Art family right here on my site.

Look out for:


  • Term Four of the Art Workshop at Yara Balba Art Studio, at Mandalong (this will be my next blog)
  • Drawing Tutorials
  • "The Art Experiment"
  • Show us your Art


I have over the last few month found some really unique Webb sites and videos that I will share with you, please feel free to share some with me and the others that will read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment